Thursday, July 1, 2010

Long Summer of Missing my Friends

So, i am halfway through the summer and i miss my sisters and friends terribly. It is the toughest summer i have had in a long time, but everything that is passing is making me stronger. I have wonderful friends who are missing me too. I am hanging out a lot with my friend Nathan, enjoying the true blood books, and plan on visiting my best friend from high school in Starkville a week from now! Things are starting to look up. I went to Graceland yesterday, got the VIP tour, and got a picture with Elvis and a set of stationary note cards so i can write to people when i go back to school for my senior year in college. I want to try to act and hopefully, i can convince a couple of friends to seize our youth and move to Los Angeles with me after we graduate. There is no time like when we are young to do something like that and take a huge risk. I dont have a family to take care of, so it would be the best time to move out there and go for it. I am excited about this new chapter in my life. I feel ready to do my best, to step up and really reach for my impossible dreams. Hopefully, i can be successful with my craft, not neccessarily rich and famous, but able to make a living with what i am passionate about. I will start updating more often, but for now, adios!

1 comment:

  1. At least you are half way through the summer! When do you go back?? I can't believe you are about to be a senior, so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete