Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Cold Cold Blogger

So, winter has finally arrived here in Hattiesburg, Mississippi and i have no winter clothes here worth wearing. The result? im freezing. So, im just cold. On the other hand, i am dating Nathan. We are just dating right now. For our first date, we went to the movies and saw "Red" starring Bruce Willis. It was great. We also walked around the mall for an hour while he jokedthat i should pushhim around in the little strollers shaped like cars and put quarters in the little helicopter machine that rides up and down. I really like him. We have known each other for almost four years now. We really got close last semester when Daniel and i were having problems right before we broke off our engagement. He helped me through a lot of that because he has been there before. We are currently in tech rehearsals for Moliere's "The Learned Ladies" and he has been working at the theatre from morning until 10pm every day for the last 2 weeks and finally, last night, he got off early enough for me to cook him spaghetti and watch movies at his place until late. It was fantastic. He is a theatre major with me, but he works on the tech side of things much more often than he acts, even though he is good at both. He makes me laugh and he cares about what i think and how i feel. He loves making me laugh a lot! Whether its making a funny joke or tickling me, he loves to make me laugh. We enjoy each others company and we have similar tastes in a lot of things. Im glad that i have found someone that i genuinly like and enjoy being with. He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment