Monday, November 15, 2010

My Family






So, my parents came down to visit yesterday and saw Moliere's The Learned Ladies. While they were here, I thought about all the things that they do for me and have done for me in the past. They always support me. I am a theatre major in college, and as we all know, this particular career path doesn't offer a whole lot of stability and consistantcy when you think about it. An actor usually has a day job and must work extremely hard to become successful in our field. Iremember when ifirst started college, everyone was asking me what my backup plan was...except my parents. I'm sure they are worried about what i will do to support myself, but they have faith in me, even when i don't have a lot of faith in myself. I love my family and i know that God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving mother and father who want nothing but the best for me and for all of my dreams to come true.

My extended family is equally wonderful. My grandparents are supportive and try to come see me in everything i do.

I also have wonderful uncles and aunts and cousins that love me and want the best for me too!



There are many more people in my family than in these pictures, but i love them all and, believe me, they are all as good looking as the people above!

I guess what im saying is that, even though i am almost 22 years old, i still miss my family and i love them like no one else on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment