Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

I had my Bachelor of Arts Evaluation today and I feel like it went very well. My professors were very nice and said that they had seen my improvement and also gave me tips on how to get my foot in the door with people in new Orleans before i graduate and head down that way to start my life. My mom is definately feeling the empty nest syndrome. she calls me all the time and just wants to chat. It wouldn't bother me except that shealways calls when i am extreamly busy. I hate that it happens that way. I love talking to my mom. She called today and told me that we would cook spaghetti on Friday. I also hope to get together with my good friend Jamison and have dinner with him and nathan while me and nathan are home. Jamison has anew girlfriend that we have to meet! Hopefully, Nathan and me will get to go see Harry Potter while we are at home too! I think this Thanksgiving Break is going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment